Thursday, September 23, 2010

update blog because of wrong reason~

just like my tittle saying~

i'm updating my blog not because i want,but because of i'm very bored now~

why i'm bored now?

because of some reason,i have to come along with my mom to her office today~

and of cause i have nothing to do at here beside on9~

and i already go to all the web that i usually go and still have lot of time till my mom finish work~

so i decided to update my blog~

ok~stop with the whining!

what i'm going to say that last sunday i went to time square with my gals joely and kahfoon~

at that time they together bought me my belated birthday present~

it was 'revlon colorstay foundation'

i wanted it long ago~

because i want to change from bb cream to full foundation step~

i know,why i don't stick to the easy one and change it to trouble?

well just no reason,i just want to give it a try~

and now what i missing is only conceler,primer and compact powder~

still got anyone want to give me belated birthday present?hahaha^0^

anyway after we go out i went back to joely house because i'm going to sleepover at her house that night~

and of cause before we remove our makeup we must take aLOT of photo~

then at night we went out with jiingel and the geng to yam cha~

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment