Saturday, March 27, 2010

last day before go 2 NS/6h 2nd gathering~

after just come from 6h gathering and busy packing my luggage,

i decide to on9 to update my un-updated before i when to NS~

the gathering is really fun!

we take REALLY many of photo~

will upload it after i come back from NS!haha^^

actually there are nothings to blogs about...

but because i need to express my miss feeling...

so i want to use this chance to said all the things that i'll miss OUT load!

1st,i will miss my bed,

my TV,

my cats,

my computer,

my 'want to slap until how late also can de sleep',

2nd is person,

the most missed person is my two best friend kahfoon,jiaxin,

and my family!!especially my sis...

cause lately we rarely meet up and our girls talk also short~

and the other next people that i will say i miss are none from other TVfXQ!

arh!!!i think them are the person that i will miss the most cause i cant on9 to

see them,to listen their song,to know what are they up to lately(creepy~^^)

anyways~although i keep saying that i will miss this and that...

i also quite excited about NS~hahaha

cause there are still have some things that i excited bout~

like i hope i can lost my weight at NS~(hahahaha^^)

maybe bout 30kg?(wahahahahaha)

and the others is...

i hope TVXQ will be back together on kpop stage right after i come out from NS~

i really hope all the negative things that going on between them or them between SME

can ended when i come out~

hope all of them can be as happy, as before

and their will be close just like it used to be~

HOPE ALL MY WISH CAN BE TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment